Auto Body Shop In Pittsburgh's South Hills
Are You Looking for a Manufacturer Certified Bodyshop That Can Help With Your Auto Body Shop Needs Near the South Hills of Pittsburgh?
Autobody Shop Near Me In South Hills of Pittsburgh
Unfortunately, car accidents happen everyday. If this is your first time navigating the auto body repair process and you live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Tachoir Auto Body is here to make the process as simple as possible. We always provide straightforward information to help you set realistic expectations, understand potential costs and ask appropriate questions at the auto body repair shop.
Tachoir Auto Body holds industry leading I-CAR Gold class and ASE Blue Seal certifications in collision repairs. Our technicians undergo continuous training and are capable of repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks both foreign and domestic. We are experienced in dealing with insurance providers and can help you navigate the complex claims process.
Tachoir Auto Body has the best:
- Customer Service– We are fully committed to ensuring your experience with us is a breath of fresh air even after the difficulty of an accident.
- Comprehensive Services– Unlike other auto body shops in Pittsburgh, we will never turn you away or tell you there’s something we can’t fix.
- Talent & Experience– Our technicians are ASE Blue Seal certified and I-CAR Gold Class certified, offering world-class service.
- Ahead of the Curve– We only use state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Lifetime Warranty– Once your vehicle is back to brand new, we’ll even gift you with a workmanship lifetime warranty.
Auto Bodywork Services
Our auto body shop offers the following services:
- Dent removal: Dent removal is one of the most common types of body shop repairs. Dents range in size from small dings to large impressions that require body filler and extensive work. Dents typically occur due to extreme weather, car accidents, or other non-collision events. While there are many do-it-yourself dent repair options on the market, removing dents yourself can lead to paint damage and a more expensive repair. It is best to seek the assistance of an experienced auto body shop. Many small dings and dents can be repaired by utilizing a paintless dent repair technique. This technique is quick, affordable and does not require body fillers or vehicle paint.
- Scratches: Even small rocks or pieces of debris can cause damage to your car if you are traveling at a high speed. Scratches can also be caused by weather elements, minor collisions, or routine wear and tear. Many scratches penetrate the vehicle’s paint finish, causing a loss of paint adhesion to the vehicle. Scratches should be repaired before they cause more extensive paint damage. We employ many scratch repair techniques including feather-edging, sanding and refinishing to ensure the dent is repaired and the paint does not continue to chip.
- Suspension damage: Suspension damage will render your car undrivable and should be repaired as soon as possible. Your vehicle’s suspension includes the wheels, tires, springs, shocks and the steering system. Because of the complexity of the suspension system, a comprehensive vehicle evaluation is needed to properly diagnose and repair the issue.
- Paint issues: Paint issues are caused by collisions, extreme weather elements and vandalism. Technician errors that occurred when your car was manufactured can also lead to paint issues after a few years. Our auto body repair shop is experienced in dealing with paint issues and our technicians can quickly identify and repair the problem.