How Car Painting Services Work
- All Jefferson Hills auto paintwork begins by prepping your body surface to ensure it’s free from dirt, grease, and any other material that may interfere with an immaculate finish.
- Any scratches or dents are repaired. Then, our painter’s prep and prime the surface area.
- Once the primer has cured, our painters achieve a smooth surface by sanding and prepping for paint.
- They then mix the colored basecoat to match the vehicle’s existing color and expertly spray the vehicle to blend in with the original finish.
- After the color basecoat is ready for a top coat, the final clear coat is applied to offer protection from the elements and to maintain your vehicle’s original color and a glossy surface for many years to come.
- Finally, your car or truck will undergo a very detailed inspection process where our technicians will address any visible blemishes with a light sanding and polishing to ensure the perfect shine.
High-Quality Car Painting Shop
You’ll want to choose a shop with a proven track record for high-quality Jefferson Hills car painting and professional service.
Industry professionals understand that chips and scratches are more than just a minor annoyance. When left untreated, deep cuts that penetrate all the layers of paint can turn to rust. And once your auto body is rusted, it becomes a much bigger issue.
TACHOIR AUTO BODY OFFERS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US & FIND OUT HOW WE CAN YOU SAVE MONEY FOR YOUR AUTO BODYWORK!
Auto Painting & Finishing in Jefferson Hills, PA
Whether the issue comes from stones and gravel being kicked up at your vehicle, a shopping cart or door ding in a parking lot, or scratches from the garage, often times the damage is too severe to resolve with a quick paint touch-up.
We deal with the simplest of Jefferson Hills auto painting issues to deep scratches that have removed layers of paint, all the way to ugly rust spots.
Our I-CAR Gold Class certified painters know exactly how to make your vehicle’s paint job look brand new again, and for less than you might imagine!
We are able to repair any exterior blemishes using the latest in computerized technology to find the perfect paint match even if your vehicle’s color has faded over time.
Best Car Painting in Jefferson Hills, PA
A stray stone got kicked up with some road debris, and now you’re looking for an auto paint shop. But not just any auto painting will do. You want a reputable shop that’s not much more than a “stone’s throw” away. Is that irony? Maybe so.
But whether it was literally a stone, a key, or a collision that sparked your need for auto painting, location is very important.
Tachoir Collision Center is PPG Certified for Car and Truck Painting, and we service Jefferson Hills, PA, and the surrounding areas with world-class quality and service.
Certified Auto Body Shop
Third-party organizations like I-CAR and ASE evaluate and certify the capability of facilities that choose to participate. Getting certified makes it possible for those who take the time and make the investment to set themselves apart. It’s how we perform expert repairs that meet or exceed factory procedures.
You might be tempted to go with the lowest-cost service, but before you do, there are a few things you should understand about your risks. A budget or fly-by-night car paint repair company will often use touchup paint to cover scratches and dings that need a more intense solution.