Tachoir Auto Body is a Kia Certified Body Shop in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
Why choose a Kia Recognized Body Shop such as Tachoir Auto Body for repairs?
-Kia Factory Trained Technicians
Our technicians are trained to regularly repair Kia’s newest vehicles and electronic features to factory specifications.
-Kia OEM Parts
Our facility receives discounts from the dealership to use more OEM Kia parts instead of Aftermarket parts.
-Higher Resale Value After Repairs
The use of OEM replacement parts and repairing vehicles only the way Kia approves leads to higher quality repairs and a higher resale value. The goal is to make the vehicle look and perform as though an accident never happened.
SOME OF THE AREAS WE SERVE
Pick The KIA Certified Collision Center
Whether you purchased your Kia new or used from Century 3 Kia, Monroeville Kia, #1 Cochran Kia of Robinson, South Hills Kia, Jim Shorkey Kia, or any other Kia Dealership in Pittsburgh, PA, we’re here to provide you with dealer-quality repairs and a Workmanship Lifetime Warranty without the hassles of the dealership.
With over 90 years of combined experience, our ASE and I-CAR certified technicians are familiar with all models of Kia, including:
- Kia Soul
- Kia Seltos
- Kia Sportage
- Kia Telluride
- Kia Niro
- Kia Sorento
- Kia Rio
- Kia Forte
- Kia Optima
- Kia Stinger
- Kia Sedona
- And all hybrid models
Let Us Simplify Your Kia Insurance Claim
Accidents cause so much stress, and insurance claims only add to it. That’s why we want to take your insurance claim off your hands.
Just let your insurance company know you want Tachoir Collision Center to perform your estimate and repair your Kia, and we’ll handle all of the phone calls and paperwork from there.
It doesn’t matter if your vehicle has major damage or minor dents and scratches. We turn nothing away!
Here’s how the Kia auto body services near Jefferson Hills work at Tachoir:
- You can then either drop off your Kia at our shop or use our emergency towing service.
- We’ll evaluate the damages and communicate with your insurance company for you.
- Use one of our on-site rental cars or a free loaner car while we perform your repairs.
- Our talented and experienced technicians will restore your vehicle back to its pre-accident state.
- Once your Kia is finished, you can leave your rental or loaner car at our shop when you come to pick up your vehicle.
- We’ll present you with a lifetime workmanship guarantee.