Collision Repair In Pittsburgh's South Hills
Are You Looking for a Manufacturer Certified Collision Center That Can Help With Your Collision Repair Needs Near the South Hills of Pittsburgh?
Our Collision Center Services In Pittsburgh's South HIlls
Tachoir Auto Body has more than forty years of experience repairing vehicles. If you need an estimate for your insurance claim, contact us today at 412-233-3196. We provide a variety of accident repair services including frame alignment, bumper replacement and major bodywork to Pennsylvania residents.
- Airbag replacement: Airbags are a common safety feature that inflate when your vehicle’s impact sensors detect a collision. Airbags are designed to prevent injuries, but they must be replaced after they have been deployed. Our technicians will replace your airbags and reprogram or replace the control module according to the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Car and Truck Painting: Tachoir Auto Body utilizes the latest environmentally friendly water born PPG Paint system. Our paint jobs come with a Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship.
- Bumper replacement: Bumpers are one of the most commonly replaced car parts after a collision. Car bumpers are designed to absorb impact on the front and rear of your vehicle and are often damaged after even minor fender benders. We can assess the damage your bumper sustained in the collision and recommend a repair job or a bumper replacementdepending on the severity of the damage.
- Grill repairs:At the front of every automobile is a small opening that facilitates the transfer of air to the engine compartment. This air circulation is critical as it prevents the radiator and the engine from overheating. The grill covers the hole to promote airflow while also protecting the engine from debris. Our technicians are specially trained to replace grills damaged in collisions.
- Frame straightening: Frames are often forced out of alignment during a collision. Frames must be straightened to ensure the vehicle functions properly. We employ a straightening machine that uses hydraulics to pull the frame back to its original shape.
- Major and minor bodywork: The difference between major and minor damage has to do with how much harm the vehicle has sustained and whether the structure of the automobile has been affected. We specialize in performing both minor and major repairs including door replacement, bumper work, and major bodywork.