Collision Center in Jefferson Hills, PA
Collision Repair in Jefferson Hills, PA
Even the safest drivers can be involved in a car accident. No matter how many precautions you take, accidents can still occur for a variety of reasons including weather elements, distracted driving, and highway construction. After you make sure there are no injuries, exchange information with the other driver, and call the police to file a report, how should you go about getting your car repaired?
You should seek the services of an experienced auto shop to repair your car after an accident. Our specialists at Tachoir Auto Body have been repairing all models of cars, trucks, and SUVs since 1973. We are committed to providing Pittsburgh and Allegheny County customers with collision repair services that are affordable and efficient.
Collision Center Services We Provide
A collision repair center is responsible for repairing damage on vehicles following an accident. The goal of collision repair is to restore a vehicle so it looks and drives as well as it did before the damage occurred. Damage caused in an accident can be severe and a lot of work is often required to return a vehicle to the manufacturer’s specifications. Our collision center technicians specialize in the following repair services:
- Airbag replacement: Airbags are a common safety feature that inflates when your vehicle’s impact sensors detect a collision. Airbags are a valuable feature because they are designed to prevent injuries, but they must be replaced after they have been deployed. Our technicians will replace your airbags and reprogram or replace the control module according to the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Brand name replacement parts: Tachoir Auto Body stocks a multitude of original equipment and high-grade aftermarket vehicle brands from top manufacturers including Bosch, Bilstein, Motorcraft, and EBC.
- Bumper replacement: Bumpers are one of the most commonly replaced car parts after a collision. Car bumpers are designed to absorb impact on the front and rear of your vehicle and are often damaged after even minor fender benders. We can assess the damage your bumper sustained in the collision and recommend a repair job or a bumper replacement depending on the severity of the damage.
- Grill repairs: At the front of every automobile is a small opening that facilitates the transfer of air to the engine compartment. This air circulation is critical as it prevents the radiator and the engine from overheating. The grill covers the hole to promote airflow while also protecting the engine from debris. Our technicians are specially trained to replace grills damaged in collisions.
- Frame straightening: Frames are often forced out of alignment during a collision. Frames must be straightened to ensure the vehicle functions properly. We employ a straightening machine that uses hydraulics to pull the frame back to its original shape.
- Major and minor bodywork: The difference between major and minor damage has to do with how much harm the vehicle has sustained and whether the structure of the automobile has been affected. We specialize in performing both minor and major repairs including door replacement, bumper work, and major bodywork.
This is not a comprehensive list of all the accident repair services that Tachoir Auto Body provides. Contact our technicians to discuss your specific situation.
What to Expect When You File a Collision Repair Insurance Claim
Filing a claim with your car insurance provider is a main component of the accident repair process. However, navigating the complex insurance industry is confusing and can be overwhelming if this is your first accident. While every insurance claim process will vary slightly depending on the provider, below is a list of the basic steps so you know what to expect:
Provide Information to Your Provider
You will be asked to supply information and documentation related to the collision when you file the initial claim. Be prepared to supply contact and vehicle information for all individuals involved in the accident, photos of vehicle damage, details of the crash conditions, and a copy of the accident report.
Inquire about your insurance coverage
You will need to know specific information about your policy when filling out the claim paperwork. You may need to ask your claims advisor for the specifics if you do not readily have the information available. You need to know your deductible amount if your policy includes transportation expense coverage to pay for a rental car and how long you have to submit the claim.
Get an estimate and communicate with the insurance adjuster:
To verify the damage sustained in the collision and to investigate the losses, your insurance provider generally sends an insurance adjuster to your home. The adjuster will also attempt to determine how much the repairs will cost and who is at fault for the collision. Some insurance companies may require you to get another estimate from a collision center. We will gladly work with your insurance company and send them a report with our estimate.
Get the vehicle repaired
Your insurance company cannot tell you which auto repair shop to utilize for repairs. You have the right to choose a shop according to your preferences. You can also choose whether you want to use original equipment manufacturer, recycled or aftermarket parts in the repair. However, some insurance policies will not cover the original equipment parts. You will be responsible for the difference in cost between the aftermarket and original equipment parts if you choose this option. Check your policy for specifics on exclusions and regulations. Some insurance companies will pay the auto body shop directly after the repairs have been completed while others will reimburse you after you pay the bill.
We know that the claims process can be frustrating. We are committed to making the process as straightforward as possible and promptly provide any information or documentation your insurer requires to process the claim.
Gold Class I-Car Collision Repair
Believe it or not, there are many auto body and collision repair shops in and near Pittsburgh that turn customers away because they don’t offer the necessary services.
At Tachoir Collision Center, we won’t turn anyone away! We believe in meeting all of the auto body and collision repair needs of our Pittsburgh and Allegheny County customers.
At the end of the day, any and all repairs are done at our collision center are guaranteed for the purposes of your safety and protection.
If you have additional questions about our Jefferson Hills collision repair and auto body services and/or how we can be of service to you, don’t hesitate to Contact Us here.
How Long Will Jefferson Hills Collision Repair Services Take?
Once you’ve contacted us, received your estimate, and are ready for us to begin repairs, the next thing you’re probably wondering is how long it will take. Unfortunately, there is not a one-size-fits-all answer to that question.
The amount of time that Tachoir requires to fix your vehicle will depend upon a series of factors, including the extent of damages, the state of your vehicle prior to the wreckage, the make, and model of your vehicle, etc.
However, no matter how long it takes to complete your collision repair services, we can assure you that once your vehicle is back to you, it’ll be as if the accident never happened.
Contact Tachoir Auto Body for Collision Repair Services
Tachoir Auto Body has more than forty years of experience repairing vehicles. If you need an estimate for your insurance claim, contact us today at 412-233-3196. We provide a variety of accident repair services including frame alignment, bumper replacement and major bodywork to Pennsylvania residents.
Why is Tachoir the Best Jefferson Hills Collision Repair Center?
After we send the free estimate to you and your insurer, the Tachoir AutoBody Repair team will immediately get to work. No matter the extent of damages, the nature of the accident, or your vehicle’s make and model, you have our word that we will provide you with world-class collision repair services.
Unlike many other Jefferson Hills collision repair shops, we guarantee that we can tackle whatever you throw at us, no matter the make, model, or damages.
How can we promise to provide the best collision repair services and profess ourselves as better than other collision centers?
Because of these factors, we’re able to not only promise you the best auto body repair, but we can also follow through on our promise.
We would be remiss if we didn’t also mention that we go the extra mile by offering the following:
- Top-Notch Customer Service – It’s our mission to make sure your experience with us is nothing short of a breath of fresh air, especially under the unfortunate circumstances of a car accident.
- Comprehensive Services – You can rest assured that we can handle any repair you send our way.
- Lifetime Warranty – We even top it all off with a workmanship lifetime warranty!