Collision Repair In Pittsburgh's South Hills
Are You Looking for a Manufacturer Certified Collision Center That Can Help With Your Collision Repair Needs Near the South Hills of Pittsburgh?
Our Collision Center Services In Pittsburgh's South HIlls
Tachoir Auto Body has more than forty years of experience repairing vehicles. If you need an estimate for your insurance claim, contact us today at 412-233-3196. We provide a variety of accident repair services including frame alignment, bumper replacement and major bodywork to Pennsylvania residents.
- Airbag replacement: Airbags are a common safety feature that inflate when your vehicle’s impact sensors detect a collision. Airbags are designed to prevent injuries, but they must be replaced after they have been deployed. Our technicians will replace your airbags and reprogram or replace the control module according to the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Car and Truck Painting: Tachoir Auto Body utilizes the latest environmentally friendly water born PPG Paint system. Our paint jobs come with a Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship.
- Bumper replacement: Bumpers are one of the most commonly replaced car parts after a collision. Car bumpers are designed to absorb impact on the front and rear of your vehicle and are often damaged after even minor fender benders. We can assess the damage your bumper sustained in the collision and recommend a repair job or a bumper replacementdepending on the severity of the damage.
- Grill repairs:At the front of every automobile is a small opening that facilitates the transfer of air to the engine compartment. This air circulation is critical as it prevents the radiator and the engine from overheating. The grill covers the hole to promote airflow while also protecting the engine from debris. Our technicians are specially trained to replace grills damaged in collisions.
- Frame straightening: Frames are often forced out of alignment during a collision. Frames must be straightened to ensure the vehicle functions properly. We employ a straightening machine that uses hydraulics to pull the frame back to its original shape.
- Major and minor bodywork: The difference between major and minor damage has to do with how much harm the vehicle has sustained and whether the structure of the automobile has been affected. We specialize in performing both minor and major repairs including door replacement, bumper work, and major bodywork.
SOME OF THE AREAS WE SERVE
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
"Great group of people work here. They do quality work from a fender bender to a full head on collision. I was in a pinch when my front window regulator broke due to ice in the door. I talked to Eric right before closing time on Monday, and they handled and fixed it for me on Tuesday. The price was very fair, especially for the labor involved, and also because it wasn't anything that required body work. They bailed me out of my dilemma and I can't thank them enough for helping me. If you need some body work, do yourself a favor and check them out."
"I am very happy with the work Tachior Auto body did on my daughter's 2015 Honda Civic. Eric was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles repair and kept me informed. The work was excellent and I was extremely pleased . Thank you Tachior Auto Body for a job well done."
"Overwhelmingly satisfied with the superb auto repair and customer service provided here that I have to write a review. I got into a fender bender where my rear bumper had a sizable dent and multiple scratches and its practically like new! I also noticed several other areas where there were scratches I had before but that was taken care of as well. They also had washed my car which was a pleasant surprise and very grateful for it. This is definitely the place to go if you're needing an auto body repair! Thank you, Eric and Tachoir Auto Body team :)"