When you’re dealing with the ramifications of a car accident, we know that you’re frustrated and stressed. Now, you’re searching for Pittsburg collision repair services, and you’re probably anxious about the whole process.
Fortunately, you found your way to Tachoir Collision Center! We are known for providing the best collision repair Pittsburgh has to offer, and the reason is because we truly care.
Not only do we offer the highest quality auto body repairs, but we do it at a price you can feel really good about. Plus, we make sure you have every convenience along the way.
At our auto body shop Pittsburgh, we offer the following conveniences:
- 24/7 emergency towing
- On-site rental cars (and if you’re insurance doesn’t cover a rental, we’ll give you a free loaner car)
- We advocate for you with your insurance company – we’ll handle the claim, so you don’t have to.
- We fix your vehicle quickly and safely at the highest quality level and at affordable prices.
- We offer estimates through our convenient app.
Professional Collision Repair Pittsburgh PA
Did you get in an accident on Route 76? Or maybe you got stuck in a hailstorm at Schenley Park or had a fender bender at the Station Square.
Whether your accident was minor or severe, you can rest assured that we can fix it! We repair every make and model of all cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans.
Unlike other auto body shops in Pittsburgh, our experienced and talented technicians are all ASE Blue Seal and I-CAR Gold Class certified. They are always trained in the latest technologies, and we use state-of-the-art equipment.
That’s why we are able to guarantee that we can restore your vehicle back to factory (OEM) specifications, no matter what age your car is or what condition it’s in.
We make the Pittsburgh collision process easy and convenient for you. Here’s how it works…
- First, you can get an estimate within minutes through our app. This is a ballpark figure that we provide prior to seeing the damage in person.
- You can either drop off your car or use our emergency towing service, and while you do, you can pick up an on-site rental car or we’ll give you a free loaner car.
- At that point, we’ll review the damages to your vehicle.
- We’ll go ahead and process your insurance claim on your behalf.
- We’ll perform quality repairs to your vehicle, restoring it back to its pre-accident state.
- When your vehicle is done, you can just drop your rental or loaner car at our Pittsburgh collision shop when you pick your vehicle up.
- We’ll provide you with a lifetime workmanship guarantee.
World-Class Auto Body Pittsburgh PA
We completely understand that when you call us, you are probably not happy. After all, you’re on a budget and Pittsburgh collision repairs aren’t part of it.
That’s why we make it our mission to ensure your experience with us makes you happier!
How do we ensure we provide the best Pittsburgh collision repair?
We’ve become known as the best auto body shop in Pittsburgh because we offer the most comprehensive services and the highest quality out of all the auto body shops in Pittsburgh PA. And we do it at a price you can feel good about, while providing every convenience along the way.
Our Pittsburgh collision clients love us for the following reasons:
- We perform the highest quality auto body repair Pittsburgh has to offer on every make and model.
- Our technicians are all ASE Blue Seal certified and I-CAR Gold Class certified, therefore you can rest assured that we’ll do it right the first time.
- Our equipment and technology is cutting-edge; therefore, we can handle any repair you send our way.
- You’ll receive a lifetime workmanship warranty on everything we fix.
- We take the insurance claim off your hands to save you time and money.
- Our convenient app provides fast, no-obligation estimates.
- We provide emergency towing and on-site rental cars (or free loaner cars if your insurance doesn’t cover a rental).
Whether you’ve been driving around with a bent-up fender or you just had an accident, now’s the time to contact our auto body shop Pittsburgh PA.
Let us make this process quick, easy, and affordable for you!
Insurance Assistance for Your Pittsburgh Collision Repair
Accidents are never convenient, and they are almost always stressful and traumatizing. We think you have enough to deal with, so let us handle your insurance claim for you!
When you come to Tachoir for your Pittsburgh collision repairs, we’ll advocate with your insurance company on your behalf.
We’ll handle all the tedious paperwork and phone calls to make sure everything is properly filed. We’ll work with your insurance company throughout the process to address any hidden damages that come up. Plus, we’ll go to bat to ensure you get all the benefits your policy allows.
Contact Tachoir for your auto body repair Pittsburgh.
On-Site Rental Cars for Your Pittsburgh Collision Repair
At a time like this, being without your vehicle is certainly inconvenient, so we’ve made sure you have a vehicle to drive in the meantime.
If your insurance company provides you with coverage for a rental car, you can take advantage of our convenient on-site rental car service.
But don’t worry if a rental car isn’t covered by your insurance because you can use on of our free loaner cars!
Just pick up your rental or loaner car at our auto body shop near Pittsburgh when you drop off your vehicle and drop it off when your vehicle is done. We’ll even handle the insurance claim for you!
Directions to Tachoir Collision Center from Pittsburgh
Tachoir Collision Center is located only 15 miles from Pittsburgh, PA.
We serve all of Allegheny County and are a convenient choice for auto body services near Dormont, Brentwood, Wilkinsburg, Munhall, Swissvale, Mount Lebanon, Baldwin, Neville Township, Bethel Park, West Mifflin, North Versailles, Franklin Park, Plum, Lower Burrell, and New Kensington.
To get to Tachoir Collision Center from Pittsburgh, head northeast on Grant St and turn right onto Sixth Ave. Turn left onto Forbes Ave and then right onto Armstrong Tunnel. Turn left onto Second Ave. After about 2 miles, Second Ave turns slightly left and becomes Greenfield Ave. When that happens, turn right onto Irvine St. After 1 mile, continue straight onto Second Ave. After another mile, continue onto PA-885 S. After about 1.5 miles, turn right to follow PA-885 S. After 2.5 miles, turn left onto Lebanon Church Rd. After a quarter mile, turn right after Wendy’s. After 1 mile, turn right onto N Lewis Run Rd. After almost a mile, turn left onto PA-51 S. After almost 3 miles, turn left onto Worthington Dr and then left onto 12th St. Turn right onto Tan Alley and our auto body shop is on the left.
Let Us Make This Process as Easy & Convenient as Possible.
Call Us for Your Pittsburgh Collision Repairs Today.