Volkswagen Auto Body Shop in Pittsburgh, PA
After your search for a Volkswagen collision center in Pittsburgh, you ended up on our website, and we think you’ll find that your search is over. Please let us demonstrate why.
Volkswagon Auto Body Services in Pittsburgh, PA
Tachoir has earned a reputation as the VW collision center near Pittsburgh where you can get the highest level of quality and the most professional service (just like you’d find at a dealership) but without the sticker shock.
We have 45+ years of experience and our ASE and I-CAR certified technicians have the knowledge and talent needed to restore your vehicle back to its former glory.
Not only that, but every repair receives our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty, and we provide insurance assistance service to make the whole process as easy as pie for you.
Discover Why Tachoir is the Best VW Auto Body Shop in Pittsburgh
We’ve come to be known as the best VW auto body shop in Pittsburgh for one main reason:
Our customers can tell that we truly care.
There simply isn’t another VW collision center near Pittsburgh that can offer our level of quality at our prices. And, we doubt they’ll make the process as easy and convenient either.
Your VW collision repair near me never looked so good!
You might have been in an accident on your way to the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. Or maybe you just had a little fender bender over in Oakland or perhaps hail damaged your vehicle over at Squirrel Hill Pointe Breeze. Whatever it was, we are here to resolve it for you.
You’re looking for a “Volkswagen collision repair near me” that you can trust, and we’re it! Just check out some of the reasons why:
- You’ll get world-class quality at affordable prices.
- Each and every one of our technicians is ASE Blue Seal and I-CAR Gold Class certified.
- The equipment and technology we use are state-of-the-art.
- Every repair is granted a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Call Us Today for Your VW Auto Body Services Near Pittsburgh!
Convenient Volkswagon Collision Repair Near Pittsburgh
We make sure our customers have all of the conveniences that make their VW collision repair near Pittsburgh as easy as possible. Accidents are stressful enough, and we believe your auto body repair shouldn’t be.
Here are some examples of how we do that:
- We offer fast and easy estimates on our app.
- Use one of our convenient on-site rental cars or free loaner cars.
- Need a tow? Use our 24/7 emergency towing services.
- And we’re happy to handle your insurance claim for you.
Specialized VW Collision Services Near Pittsburgh
Whether you purchased your VW from any of the VW dealerships in Pittsburgh, PA, such as Volkswagen of South Hills, Three Rivers Volkswagen, Diehl Volkswagen of Butler, #1 Cochran Volkswagen of North Hills or Volkswagen of Moon Township, you can come to Tachoir for your repairs.
At Tachoir, you get dealer-quality auto body repairs without the high prices and hassles of a dealership.
Our technicians are experienced in all VW models, including:
- Jetta GLI
- Atlas Cross Sport
- Golf SportWagen
- Golf Alltrack
- Beetle Convertible
- Golf GTI
- Golf R
With Tachoir, Your Volkswagen Collision Insurance Claims Are Easy!
What if you could enjoy the benefits of insurance coverage without having to actually deal with your insurance company? You actually can!
Let us handle your insurance claim on your behalf.
Just tell your insurance company that you want your VW repaired at Tachoir Collision Center, and we’ll do all the rest.
At Tachoir, your VW collision repair near Pittsburgh works like this:
- You can access a quick and easy estimate through our app.
- If your VW isn’t drivable, use our emergency towing service.
- We’ll go ahead and process your insurance claim for you.
- Use one of our on-site rental cars or free loaner cars while we work on yours.
- We’ll perform the highest quality collision repairs on your VW.
- Drop off your rental or loaner car at our shop when you come in to pick up your car.
- You’ll walk away with a written lifetime workmanship guarantee.
Tachoir Understands the Volkswagen Brand
In terms of sales, Volkswagen is the largest car manufacturer in the world, however, this German manufacturer only holds 1.7% of the U.S. market. Here are a couple of interesting facts about VWs:
- Many of their model names have come from oceanic currents.
- The Bugatti Chiron was produced by Volkswagen and is the fastest car in the world with a top speed of 267 mph and the ability to go from 1 to 60 in 2.4 seconds.
- The word “Volkswagen” means “the people’s car” in German because it was one of the first brands to produce cars that weren’t just for the rich.
At Tachoir, we are experienced with all models of VW. Please bring yours in and we’ll restore it back to its pre-accident condition at our VW auto body shop near Pittsburgh.
After doing business since 1973, our philosophy hasn’t wavered: Quality Repairs, Fair Pricing, and Guaranteed Customer Service.
Please call us now so we can give you the Tachoir experience!
Conveniently Located Volkswagon Auto Body Shop
Since we are just 15 miles from Pittsburgh, we serve all of Allegheny County, including Downtown, East End, North Side, South Side, the Strip District, and beyond.
Located at 100 Tan Alley in Clairton, we are an easy commute to Pittsburgh’s neighborhoods of Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, Lawrenceville, Bloomfield, Oakland, Highland Park, Mexican War Streets, Regent Square, East End, and East Liberty. We’re also near the following landmarks: Monongahela Incline, Point State Park, Fort Pitt Museum, US Steel Tower, Allegheny County Courthouse, Observatory Hill, The Cathedral of Learning, and Forbes Field Outfield Wall.
Directions to Tachoir Collision Center from Pittsburgh
To get to Tachoir Collision Center from Pittsburgh, head northeast on Grant St and turn right onto Sixth Ave. After 0.2 miles, continue straight onto Crosstown Blvd. In 0.4 mile, continue straight onto Liberty Bridge and then after 0.3 mile, continue straight onto Liberty Tunnel. In 1.2 miles, continue straight onto W Liberty Ave and merge onto PA-51 S via the ramp to Uniontown. After 11.1 miles, turn left onto Worthington Dr. After 1 mile, turn left onto 12th St and in 0.2 mile, turn right onto Tan Alley. Our auto body shop is located 121 feet down the road on the left.