Auto Body Repair for Jefferson Hills, PA Residents
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, there are more than six million car accidents every year. While most of these accidents are minor collisions, even minor fender benders can cause vehicle body damage that needs to be repaired. If this is the first time you have been involved in a collision, the auto body repair process can be confusing. However, Tachoir Auto Body strives to make the process as simple as possible. We always provide straightforward information to help you set realistic expectations, understand potential costs and ask appropriate questions at the auto body repair shop.
Tachoir Auto Body is a leader in collision repairs and we specialize in repairing vehicles manufactured by American, European, Japanese and Korean companies. We employ experienced technicians that are capable of repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks. We are experienced in dealing with insurance providers and can help you navigate the complex claims process. Below is an overview of the auto body repair process so you know what to expect if you are involved in an accident:
Auto Body Repair Services
Being involved in a car accident is an emotional, frustrating experience. From dealing with injuries to getting your vehicle repaired, the entire process can be overwhelming. At Tachoir Auto Body, our goal is to repair vehicles quickly and affordably so customers are back on the road as quickly as possible. Our auto body shop offers the following services:
- Dent removal: Dent removal is one of the most common types of body shop repairs. Dents range in size from small dings to large impressions that require body filler and extensive work. Dents typically occur due to extreme weather, car accidents, or other non-collision events. While there are many do-it-yourself dent repair options on the market, removing dents yourself can lead to paint damage and a more expensive repair. It is best to seek the assistance of an experienced auto body shop. Many small dings and dents can be repaired by utilizing a paintless dent repair technique. This technique is quick, affordable and does not require body fillers or vehicle paint.
- Scratches: Even small rocks or pieces of debris can cause damage to your car if you are traveling at a high speed. Scratches can also be caused by weather elements, minor collisions, or routine wear and tear. Many scratches penetrate the vehicle’s paint finish, causing a loss of paint adhesion to the vehicle. Scratches should be repaired before they cause more extensive paint damage. We employ many scratch repair techniques including feather-edging, sanding and refinishing to ensure the dent is repaired and the paint does not continue to chip.
- Suspension damage: Suspension damage will render your car undrivable and should be repaired as soon as possible. Your vehicle’s suspension includes the wheels, tires, springs, shocks and the steering system. Because of the complexity of the suspension system, a comprehensive vehicle evaluation is needed to properly diagnose and repair the issue.
- Paintless dent repair: Paintless dent repair is an environmentally-friendly alternative to more invasive repair methods. This method can remove dings, dents and large body creases from your vehicle quicker and more affordably than other repair methods. The repair process involves four steps and can usually be completed with same-day service.
- Paint issues: Paint issues are caused by collisions, extreme weather elements and vandalism. Technician errors that occurred when your car was manufactured can also lead to paint issues after a few years. Our auto body repair shop is experienced in dealing with paint issues and our technicians can quickly identify and repair the problem.
The Auto Body Repair Process
At Tachoir Auto Body, our goal is to make the auto body repair process as simple and transparent as possible. While not every job will require every step, read below for information on what to expect:
- Initial Contact: The initial contact occurs when you call our office or file a claim with one of our insurance partners. If you file a claim with a partner, one of our advisors contacts you within 24 business hours. During the first call, we discuss the repairs needed, answer questions you have and arrange for a time to drop off your vehicle.
- Insurance verification: We work with all insurance companies and are happy to help customers navigate the claims process. We promptly provide any paperwork or statements needed so you can be reimbursed by your insurance company.
- Vehicle drop off: When you drop off your vehicle at our auto body shop, a technician will review the damaged area and discuss the scheduled repairs with you. You can ask any questions at this point as well.
- Disassembly: One of our experienced technicians disassembles the vehicle to properly identify exterior and interior damage. Digital photographs are taken to document the damage. A price estimate and repair timeline is then provided. If you authorize us to start the repair job, we verify your insurance and order the necessary parts.
- Vehicle Repair: During this stage, frame and structural repairs are done first so body and frame measurements can be taken. Once frame repairs are completed, body and mechanical issues are addressed. Damaged outer body panels are repaired last.
- Vehicle refinish: The refinishing processing ensures the vehicle is ready for painting. Depending on the extent of the damage repaired, we may prime, sand and mask the vehicle.
- Painting: We use computer technology to find the perfect color for your vehicle. The paint is applied in several layers. First, a primer is applied. The basecoat is then followed by a clear coat that forms a glossy coating that can withstand UV light.
- Reassembly: During this step, our technicians reassemble any parts removed and install lamps, moldings and grills. The fit and finish of all panels are then checked for accuracy.
- Detail: During the detailing process, one of our technicians will vacuum and clean the interior, hand wash the vehicle’s exterior and top off any low fluids. We strive to deliver your vehicle cleaner than when it was dropped off at our shop.
- Quality assurance: Our technicians perform a comprehensive quality inspection on every vehicle to ensure the repairs have been completed efficiently. You can test drive your vehicle before paying for the repairs.
Tachoir Auto Body is the most:
No matter what auto body repair services you need, Tachoir Auto Body is here for you. Unlike other auto body shops in Jefferson Hills, we provide world-class auto body repair services while ensuring all your needs are properly addressed.
Our customers say we are the best auto body shop Jefferson Hills PA has available for the following reasons:
- Customer Service – We are fully committed to ensuring your experience with us is a breath of fresh air even after the difficulty of an accident.
- Comprehensive Services – Unlike other auto body shops in Pittsburgh, we will never turn you away or tell you there’s something we can’t fix.
- Talent & Experience – Our technicians are ASE Blue Seal certified and I-CAR Gold Class certified, offering world-class service.
- Ahead of the Curve – We only use state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Lifetime Warranty – Once your vehicle is back to brand new, we’ll even gift you with a workmanship lifetime warranty.
Contact Tachoir Auto Body Today
Our technicians specialize in repairing dents, scratches, suspension damage and paint issues. Unlike other auto body repair shops, we are committed to demystifying the repair process and providing our customers with the best service possible. Contact us today at 412-223-3196 for a free estimate. Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania residents can also perform a Google using the keywords “Auto Body Repair Near Me” to find our website.
TACHOIR AUTO BODY OFFERS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US & FIND OUT HOW WE CAN YOU SAVE MONEY FOR YOUR AUTO BODYWORK!
- Baldwin Pa
- Belle Vernon Pa
- Bethel Park Pa
- Boston Pa
- Braddock Pa
- Brentwood Pa
- Castle Shannon Pa
- Charleroi Pa
- Clairton Pa
- Donora Pa
- Dravosburg Pa
- Duquesne Pa
- East McKeesport Pa
- Elizabeth Pa
- Elrama Pa
- Finleyville Pa
- Forward Township Pa
- Gastonville Pa
- Glassport Pa
- Homestead Pa
- Irwin Pa
- Jefferson Hills Pa
- Liberty Borough Pa
- Lincoln Borough Pa
- McKeesport Pa
- Monessen Pa
- Monongahela Pa
- Munhall Pa
- New Eagle Pa
- North Versailles Pa
- Pleasant Hills Pa
- Port Vue Pa
- Rostraver Pa
- South Park Pa
- Sutersville Pa
- Venetia Pa
- Versailles Pa
- West Elizabeth Pa
- West Homestead Pa
- West Mifflin Pa
- West Newton Pa
- Whitaker Pa
- White Oak Pa
- Whitehall Pa
- South Hills Pa
- Pittsburgh Pa
And surrounding areas with these zip codes: